We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Fort Carson Family Homes. We work closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
Fort Carson Family Homes Management Office
Military Housing Partner Office
The Joel Hefley Community Center
6800 Prussman Boulevard
Fort Carson, Colorado 80913
North Community Center
4355 Funk Ave
Fort Carson, CO 80913
South Community Center
Bldg 7790 Titus Ave
Fort Carson, CO 80913
|Fort Carson Housing Services Office
1225 Evans St, Rm 189
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
- Housing Application
- LES Statement
- DD1172 DEERS Enrollment
- Copy of Orders (Copy of Stamped Orders will need to be provided once you have arrived on post.)
* If Fort Carson Family Homes is your first permanent duty station, please include a copy of your orders from Basic Training and AIT so that you may be given the correct eligibility date.
- Submit all required documentation. You do so by completing a Guest Card!
- Once an application is received, we will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
Determining Your Eligibility Date
- If a Service Member does not apply within the 30 day window, the eligibility date will be the date of application.
- If a Service Member is PCSing to Fort Carson and is within the 30 day window, the eligibility date is the day they left their previous duty station, verified by clearing papers, is the eligibility date.
- If a Service Member is coming from an unaccompanied tour, i.e. Korea, their eligibility date is determined from, and back-dated to, the date they departed their previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum of a 14 month credit.
- If this is the first duty station for a married Service Member, the eligibility date is the date of entry into the military. If the Service Member was married after the date of entry the eligibility date is the date of marriage.